24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

sewt, tears, or the salt sea / ter, gözyaşı ya da tuz denizi

x
Do you know a cure for me?
"Why yes", he said, "I know a cure for everything. Salt water."
"Salt water? "I asked him.
"Yes", he said, "in one way or the other. Sweat, or tears, or the salt sea."

karen blixen: seven gothic tales
x

this one was for Sibel Diker, lovely artist living in istanbul at the moment. we were exchanging emails about this exhibit we will put up soon...
and she shared some ideas that got me inspired! she is onto a very strong thing. and so again a series of connections and i come across the quote above.
sweat, tears or the salt sea.

i swim in my dreams. i do not remember. still i have a feeling that i swim in my dreams.
star gazer, daydrifter... shapeshifterNightGAzer... nightDrifter... yes coming up with new self-expressions
re-born in vienna.
i believe so.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder