8 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

by my door at 00:35 midnight / i fly

‎"...if we expended all our energies solely on taking care of our own needs we would stop growing. In that respect what we call "soul" can be viewed as the surplus energy that can be invested into change and transformation. As such, it is the cutting edge of evolution."
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

francys alys postcards
handmade notebook with a crow
skeleton leaves; transparent; fragile
and a lovely card starting with : canım kardeşim! (dear sister; my life sister)
ah and the rose; the rose that sealed the envelope: she is a poet; yes she is a poet; my friend; my sister

after my flying exercises at the shonbrunn
after adoring all the trees, and telling the trees how adorable they are
and after meeting lovely womenpower friends
and after just being thankful for all the amazing people i ve met so far
and after the lovely luch with franziska at yak& yeti
and all the conversation regarding mainly "the flow"

this package from Cigdem; her card; her presents just grab me by my heart&soul

all right, i feel the wind under my wings
and so i fly!!!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder